Fall Fashion: Leopard Print
Leopard print is one of those trends that never really goes away, it's a classic in its own right but sometimes runs the risk of feeling over the top. It's also absolutely everywhere this fall. In order to keep this sometimes polarizing print feeling fresh we love iterations that marry the pattern with modern silhouettes, whether you are going for just-a-dash of the trend with round sunnies or make it the focal point of the outfit with modern trousers (we would pair them with simple, tucked-in black tee and a killer pair of shoes).
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, click here for our full policy and disclosures. All prices are at time of publication.
1. Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Round Sunglasses, Harrods, $386
2. Tiny Spotted Cowhide Clutch, Primecut Bags, $130
3. Asymmetric Hem Slip Skirt, Target, $29.99
4. Merino Crewneck Sweatshirt in Leopard, Jcrew, $89.50
5. Leopard Print Velveteen Pant, Rebecca Taylor, $375
6. River Ankle Bootie, Sole Society, $99.95
7. SugarPaper Wrap Case in Mini Leopard Dot, Nordstrom Rack, $17