#OneRoomChallenge: Week Two: Removable Wallpaper Options
In case you're just tuning in, I'm participating in this year's One Room Challenge as a guest blogger and making over our ity-bity water closet (<15 sq feet). One of the things that I want to introduce to the space is wallpaper, I love the idea of creating some drama in a small and oft forgotten space, so I'm on the hunt for the perfect pattern. Since this is a rental, traditional wallpaper is a no-go, so I've rounded up a few of my favorite removable wallpapers. Let us know your favorite in the comments!
1. Baby Blue Monstera Leaves, Wall Flora Shop, $38+
2. Opalhouse Canary Floral, Target, $29.99
3. Blue Bohemian Scallops, Sweet Pea Wall Design, $26+
4. Sketch Floral Removable Wallpaper, Walls Need Love, $48
5. Emily Isabella Otomi Tiles, Hygge & West, $54
6. Fields of Gypset, Sweet Pea Wall Design, $32+
7. Peonies, Chasing Paper, $40
8. Floral Design Wall Mural, Wall Flora Shop, $67+
9. Painted Wild, Kate Zaremba Company, $36+
10. Juncaceae Removable Wallpaper, Walls Need Love, $48
11. Botany, Chasing Paper, $40
12. Opalhouse Florida Dilly, Target, $29.99
The Full Series:
Thanks for following along, you can find week one's post here. You can check out the rest of the guest participants here or the amazing featured designers here. You can also follow along on Instagram by following #oneroomchallenge for some serious eye candy.
This blog contains affiliate links, click here for our full policy and disclosures. Thanks for supporting us as we work to create original content and share the things we love!