Trend Report: Acrylic Accessories
Few trends have the capacity to feel both futuristic and like a throwback to the past at the same time. From subtle details to an entire piece we love the look best when it's used in inventive ways or as an unexpected accent. Here are a few of our favorite pieces.
1. Rodin Women's Lipstick, Barneys, $38
Even your make-up bag is getting in on the trend, a clear encasing lets you see the shade inside at a glance.
2. Ettika Lucite Disc Pendant Necklace, Saks Fifth Avenue, $50
A simple lucite disc is a chic accent on this gold necklace.
3. Quay Oh My Dayz, Zappos, $60
Tinted lenses and gold hardware pop against clear frames.
4. Nine West Ferraco Open Toe Sandals, Nine West, $89
A transparent heel makes these leg lengthening nude sandals appear as though they are floating.
5. Beaded See-Through Bag, Mango, $70
This quirky beaded purse is equal parts cute and cool.
6. Alpha Bangle, Aana Janakis, AU $150
A simple gold bar closure makes this lucite cuff feel futuristic.
7. BaubleBar Leia Lucite Hoop Earrings, BaubleBar, $38
Classic hoops earrings in an updated material makes them feel fresh again.
This blog contains affiliate links, click here for our full policy and disclosures. Thanks for supporting us as we work to create original content and share the things we love!